Friday, May 11, 2012

Quote from Aretha F.

 Trying to grow up is hurting, you know. You make mistakes. You try to learn from them, and when you don't, it hurts even more.
 Aretha Franklin quotes (American singer of soul music, b.1942)
Well, this is certainly relevant as I just blew it again with my attempts to control something I have no right to try to control.  How many times do I have to do this before I learn to Let Go and REALLY Let God!
It seems some things I never, ever learn.  It's like hitting my head against the same wall over and over.  The least I could do is find a new wall.  The definition of insanity:  Doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different result.  To my credit, hopefully, I'm too stubborn to give up.  One day, I'll have THAT mistake conquered with God's strength and help. Amen to that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment